The original parka in the Canada Goose line-up, the Expedition was developed for scientists working in the harsh conditions of Antarctica. Made from water and wind-resistant Arctic Tech fabric, this high-performance coat was built to withstand temperatures as low as -30°C. It also features a fur-trimmed hood and a prominent Canada Goose badge to the chest.
SKU No.: SC410954
Style No.: 823435
Size & Fit
- Canada Goose black Arctic-Tech shell parka
- Water and wind-resistant, detachable coyote fur trim at drawstring hood, wired hood brim, internal fleece-lined chin guard, four Velcro-fastening front flap pockets, designer plaque, concealed zipped side pockets, flap pocket and two pen slots at sleeves, ribbed jersey cuff underlay, internal zipped and patch pocket, drawstring waist, Velcro-fastening elasticated shell snow skirt, quilted shell lining
- Concealed zip and Velcro fastenings through front
- 85% polyester, 15% cotton; lining: 100% nylon; fill: 80% down, 20% feathers (duck); padding: 100% polyester; trim: 100% fur (coyote)
- Dry clean
- Length shoulder to hem: 34 inches/ 87cm
- Relaxed, oversized fit
- Model is 6'3"/ 191cm, chest size 38 inches and wears a size medium
Brand BioWorn by Arctic climbers and the Canadian mounted police, Canada Goose is the number one choice for frost-fighting winterwear. Established in 1957, the Toronto-based brand boasts a collection of parka coats, gilets and trimmed hats, all made with practicality and style in mind.
Man Outwear Expedition fur-trimmed Arctic-Tech parka 5XL Boutique SC410954 KFTDVYF