The Expedition parka by Canada Goose was first developed for scientists working in Antarctica, so you know you’re guaranteed premium protection from extreme weather. Decorated with a camouflage pattern for an urban feel, this down-filled coat is worked with the label’s expert technical details from the fur trim at the hood to the internal snow skirt.
SKU No.: SC410955
Style No.: 823436
Size & Fit
- Canada Goose tonal grey, army green and black Arctic-Tech shell parka
- Water and wind-resistant, Thermal Experience Index technology, camouflage print, detachable coyote fur trim at drawstring hood, wired hood brim, internal fleece-lined chin guard, four Velcro-fastening front flap pockets, designer plaque, concealed zipped side pockets, patch and slip pocket at sleeves, ribbed jersey cuff underlay, plaque at back, internal zipped and patch pocket, concealed drawstring waist, Velcro-fastening elasticated shell snow skirt, quilted shell lining
- Concealed zip and Velcro fastenings through front
- 85% polyester, 15% cotton; lining: 100% nylon; fill: 80% down, 20% feathers (duck); padding: 100% polyester; trim: 100% fur (coyote)
- Dry clean
- Length shoulder to hem: 35 inches/ 89cm
- Boxy fit
- Model is 6'3"/ 191cm, chest size 38 inches and wears a size medium
Brand BioWorn by Arctic climbers and the Canadian mounted police, Canada Goose is the number one choice for frost-fighting winterwear. Established in 1957, the Toronto-based brand boasts a collection of parka coats, gilets and trimmed hats, all made with practicality and style in mind.
Expedition camouflage-print Arctic-Tech parka XXL SC410955 NXASFIA