Offering a longer length fit than its predecessors, the Langford parka from Canada Goose is equipped with many of the brand’s high-performance features. Down-filled, the coat’s fur-trimmed hood allows rain and snow to be wicked away from the face, while ribbed knit cuffs trap heat for greater insulation.
SKU No.: SC410937
Style No.: 823412
Size & Fit
- Canada Goose grey Arctic-Tech shell parka
- Water and wind-resistant, padded, detachable coyote fur trim at drawstring hood, designer plaque at sleeve, two slip chest pockets, two Velcro-fastening patch pockets, designer patch, internal zipped and slip pocket, fully lined
- Concealed zip and Velcro fastening through front
- 85% polyester, 15% cotton; trim: 100% coyote fur; lining: 100% nylon; padding: 100% polyester; fill: 80% down, 20% feather
- Dry clean
- Length shoulder to hem: 34 inches/ 87cm
- Slim fit
- Model is 6'3"/ 191cm, chest size 38 inches and wears a size medium
Brand BioWorn by Arctic climbers and the Canadian mounted police, Canada Goose is the number one choice for frost-fighting winterwear. Established in 1957, the Toronto-based brand boasts a collection of parka coats, gilets and trimmed hats, all made with practicality and style in mind.
Men's Clothing Langford fur-trimmed Arctic-Tech parka SC410937 CDPYAUP