Canada Goose provides its take on the trench in the Crew black shell coat. This lighter weight design is crafted to a three-quarter length silhouette that is partially lined but loosely fitted for layering. The classic collar is supplemented by a detachable brimmed hood with further weather-proofing in the form of its adjustable cuffs, drawstring hem and zipped press-stud front. Two slip and patch pockets offer ample storage.
SKU No.: SC313704
Style No.: 729161
Size & Fit
- Canada Goose black shell coat
- Detachable hood with brim, four front pockets, designer plaque at sleeve, press stud-fastening cuffs, back storm flap, drawstring hem, internal pocket, partially lined
- Concealed zip and press stud fastenings through front
- 100% polyester; lining: 100% recycled polyester
- Machine wash
- Length shoulder to hem: 36 inches/ 91cm
- Loose fit
- Model is 6'1"/ 186cm, chest size 38 inches and wears a size medium
Brand BioWorn by Arctic climbers and the Canadian mounted police, Canada Goose is the number one choice for frost-fighting winterwear. Established in 1957, the Toronto-based brand boasts a collection of parka coats, gilets and trimmed hats, all made with practicality and style in mind.
Men's Crew black shell coat SC313704 BSTDKDG