The Langford parka by outerwear specialists Canada Goose is designed to deliver daily warmth in cold climates. Padded with insulating down, this army green iteration is crafted from the label’s durable Arctic Tech material that’s worked with a water and wind resistant finish for premium protection from the elements.
SKU No.: SC410939
Style No.: 823412
Size & Fit
- Canada Goose army green Arctic-Tech shell parka
- Water and wind-resistant, padded, detachable coyote fur trim at drawstring hood, designer plaque at sleeve, two slip chest pockets, two Velcro-fastening patch pockets, designer patch, internal zipped and slip pocket, fully lined
- Concealed zip and Velcro fastening through front
- 85% polyester, 15% cotton; trim: 100% coyote fur; lining: 100% nylon; padding: 100% polyester; fill: 80% down, 20% feather
- Dry clean
- Length shoulder to hem: 34 inches/ 87cm
- Slim fit
- Model is 6'3"/ 191cm, chest size 38 inches and wears a size medium
Brand BioWorn by Arctic climbers and the Canadian mounted police, Canada Goose is the number one choice for frost-fighting winterwear. Established in 1957, the Toronto-based brand boasts a collection of parka coats, gilets and trimmed hats, all made with practicality and style in mind.
Men's Langford fur-trimmed Arctic-Tech parka SC410939 CKSNKVL