Canada Goose’s Seawolf coat was made for those living in rainier climates (Brits, invest now). Saturated in a cheerful shade of red, this outerwear piece is made from the brand’s Tri-Durance fabric, a three-layered material that provides extensive protection against wind and water. Falling to a full-coverage silhouette, it also features reflective back panels that offer greater visibility in low-light conditions.
SKU No.: SC313713
Style No.: 729165
Size & Fit
- Canada Goose red shell coat
- Logo print, hood with brim, four front pockets, zipped side pockets, designer plaque at sleeve and back, Velcro-fastening cuffs, zipped underarms, back storm flap with reflective stripes, back vent, longer back hem, internal pocket, partially lined
- Slips on
- Fabric1: 94% nylon, 6% polyurethane; fabric2: 100% polyester
- Machine wash
- Length shoulder to hem: front: 35 inches/ 89cm; back: 38 inches/ 96cm
- Loose fit
- Model is 6'1"/ 186cm, chest size 38 inches and wears a size medium
Brand BioWorn by Arctic climbers and the Canadian mounted police, Canada Goose is the number one choice for frost-fighting winterwear. Established in 1957, the Toronto-based brand boasts a collection of parka coats, gilets and trimmed hats, all made with practicality and style in mind.
Men's Outwear Seawolf red shell coat Ventile For Sale SC313713 UYEJDIS