Canada Goose’s Seawolf coat is ideal for those who frequent the outdoors. It’s made from the brand’s three-layer Tri-Durance fabric that offers unparalleled protection against downpours and harsh winds, falling to a longer silhouette so that the body remains dry. The back is panelled with reflective stripes that offer greater visibility in lower-light conditions.
SKU No.: SC313712
Style No.: 729165
Size & Fit
- Canada Goose navy shell coat
- Logo print, hood with brim, four front pockets, zipped side pockets, designer plaque at sleeve and back, Velcro-fastening cuffs, zipped underarms, back storm flap with reflective stripes, back vent, longer back hem, internal pocket, partially lined
- Slips on
- Fabric1: 94% nylon, 6% polyurethane; fabric2: 100% polyester
- Machine wash
- Length shoulder to hem: front: 35 inches/ 89cm; back: 38 inches/ 96cm
- Loose fit
- Model is 6'1"/ 186cm, chest size 38 inches and wears a size medium
Brand BioWorn by Arctic climbers and the Canadian mounted police, Canada Goose is the number one choice for frost-fighting winterwear. Established in 1957, the Toronto-based brand boasts a collection of parka coats, gilets and trimmed hats, all made with practicality and style in mind.
Men's Seawolf navy shell coat Ventile Online Shopping SC313712 KIIVYPU