Canada Goose’s black Langford parka is tailored to the label’s Fusion Fit which is designed to offer premium protection for smaller frames. It’s made from weather-resistant Arctic-Tech shell and detailed with a fur-trimmed hood, insulating fleece-lined chin guard, an internal drawstring waist and the iconic badge at the sleeve.
SKU No.: SC411386
Style No.: 823413
Size & Fit
- Canada Goose black Arctic-Tech shell parka
- Water resistant, padded, detachable coyote fur trim at drawstring hood, internal fleece-lined chin guard, side slip pockets, two Velcro-fastening front flap pockets, designer plaque at sleeve, ribbed jersey cuff underlay, internal drawstring waist, zip and patch pockets, fully lined
- Concealed zip and Velcro fastenings through front
- 85% polyester, 15% cotton; trim: 100% coyote fur; lining: 100% nylon; padding: 100% polyester; fill: 80% down, 20% feathers (white duck)
- Dry clean
- Length shoulder to hem: 31 inches/ 79cm
- Regular fit
- Model is 6'1"/ 185cm, chest size 38 inches and wears a size medium
Brand BioWorn by Arctic climbers and the Canadian mounted police, Canada Goose is the number one choice for frost-fighting winterwear. Established in 1957, the Toronto-based brand boasts a collection of parka coats, gilets and trimmed hats, all made with practicality and style in mind.
Men's Tops Langford Fusion Fit black Arctic-Tech parka XS SC411386 YSGYWTY