Canada Goose’s black Macmillan coat fuses sleek design with insulating properties. Made from weather-resistant Arctic-Tech shell, its quilted laid-back shape is cut with a protective hood and high-neck, extra-warm jersey cuffs and hosts the brand’s iconic designer badge.
SKU No.: SC410943
Style No.: 823422
Size & Fit
- Canada Goose black Arctic-Tech shell coat
- Water and wind-resistant, quilted, high-neck, drawstring hood, two zipped side pockets, designer plaque at sleeve, ribbed jersey underlay at cuffs, side splits, internal zipped pocket, curved longer back hem, fully lined
- Concealed zip and press-stud fastenings through front
- 85% polyester, 15% cotton; lining: 100% nylon; filling: 80% down, 20% feather (duck); padding: 100% polyester
- Dry clean
- Length shoulder to hem: front: 27.5 inches/ 70cm; back: 30 inches/ 76cm
- Relaxed fit
- Model is 6'3"/ 191cm, chest size 38 inches and wears a size medium
Brand BioWorn by Arctic climbers and the Canadian mounted police, Canada Goose is the number one choice for frost-fighting winterwear. Established in 1957, the Toronto-based brand boasts a collection of parka coats, gilets and trimmed hats, all made with practicality and style in mind.
Outwear Macmillan black Arctic-Tech coat SC410943 RWBFBMO